Friday, January 15, 2010
MY FAVORITE RECIPE +++++++ LOVE CAKES
RECIPE FOR LOVE CAKES
4 Laughing eyes
4 Well shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
1. Look into laughing eyes
2. Spread well shaped legs with loving arms
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently until fur lined mixing bowl is well greased, check regularly with finger.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well creamed. (For best results, continue to knead milk containers.)
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak (preferably not over night)
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana doesn't soften, repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls
1. If in unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town!